Back to Top

Laser Hair Removal - Q&A

Evening, my loves! If you follow me on any social networking site, you might have seen me upload this photo below..



Laser Hair Removal is becoming more and more popular, and so it should, it's amazing. However, there are people out there ripping off their clients; Using machines that are damaging the skin more than anything else. 
I want you to feel as comfortable as I do about Laser.
 My laser consultant, Tracey will be answering your questions and concerns about laser hair removal.
 I will gather together as many questions as I can this week ( till next Sunday) add them to the ones I have already and pass them onto her to answer.

The answers will be on this blog in the next couple of weeks. If you would like to know anything about Laser Hair removal, either leave your questions/concerns below or email me at 
unleeshd.alisha@gmail.com

I asked 101 questions before I had this done, I love the confidence that I have got from having laser done. If you want a professional opinion. Just ask away :)

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment