Back to Top

Mrs UnLeeshd.

GUESS WHOSE BACK? BACK AGAIN.. UnLeeshd's BACK.. TELL A FRIEND..
Super cheesy, I know I know! haha I'M BACK!! On my blogging game again. 
Quick evaluation of the last few months. 
I got married nearly 14 weeks ago. I can't believe it's been 14 weeks.. I've had a lovely long break, visited Singapore & Bali (AMAZING!), gone back to work, rested.. 
So here I am, ready to blog away for you all as, MRS UnLeeshd.
This is just me, telling you guys that I am back, ready and raring to go with my posts. 

Thank you all for the support for the last 3 years, I appreciate you all. I appreciate the friends I've made through blogging too.. You've all been so supportive over the years, ESPECIALLY this year. Love you!

Enough of the soppy stuff.. "Bigger Lips without the Fillers".. COMING SOON!

Tom Ford - Violet Fatale

I will see you guys very soon! 
Positive Vibes, always. 
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment