Back to Top

Golden Milk - The Good Stuff!

I'm currently in bed, listening to John Legend's 'All of me" drinking a cup of "Golden Milk"

If you follow me on Instagram "unleeshd" you would've seen the new photo I just posted.
All you need it Milk, a pinch of turmeric (small amount of honey if you wish) , Heat on a saucepan, sip away. It.s lovely.

 
 
Benefits of Turmeric;
  • Clears acne
  • Aids digestion
  • Brightens the skin (Look below for a DIY BRIGHTENING MASK)
  • Natural anti-inflammatory
  • Lowers cholesterol
  • Antiseptic properties
  • Improves asthma
  • Natural pain killer
  • Cleanses skin
  • Clearer complexion
  • Combats Hyperpigmentation 
  • Targets Dark Circles
 There are many more, but I'm forever told Turmeric is a SUPER spice. A lot of people refer to it as CURMERIC.. because it's meant to "cure" everything.
I'm sure it doesn't cure everything but I do believe turmeric helps combat a lot of problems internally & externally.
 
DIY BRIGHTENING MASK
 
All you need is:
1 Tablespoon Lemon juice
1/2 Tablespoon Turmeric (available at all supermarkets)
4/5 Tablespoons of natural yoghurt
 
Mix well and spread evenly over the skin until it dries out.
Wash off with luke warm water.
(Change amount of lemon juice and yoghurt, dependant on how sensitive your skin is.. I use these measurements but you can change the amounts! don't go crazy with turmeric as it can stain!)
 
VOILA! I apply it all over sometimes, I'm a sucker for natural treatments!
ENJOY!
 
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment